Cashier/ Service Team member for Leading Organic Health CBD cafe
Date Listed 15/05/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 201531903R
Company Website www.foodrebelsg.com
Company Name Kitchen by Food Rebel
Education Level Not Applicable
Cashier Team Member Leading Organic Health CBD café
Are you passionate about customer service?
Do you wish you had the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of others?
Are you looking for freedom from your employer to express your ideas?
At Kitchen by Food Rebel our friendly food rebellion is to bring real healthy food to the local community. We want to prove that healthy does not need to be boring or in fact just a salad. That warm, fusion & creative food can be made that nourishes every cell in your body but leaves you feeling energised, alert and inspired!
We cater to vegans, vegetarian, clean meat lovers, those with food intolerances & athletes. Our menu covers everything from our gluten/dairy/refined sugar free cakes to our Asian Creamy coconut curry or zoodle bolognese. Nothing in our cafe has preservatives, MSG or refined sugar inside.
As our ancestors knew, that food truly is medicine!
Your role as Cashier is to take customer orders at the counter, receive payments and present change to customers. You will pack food & drink items and serve as a host/hostess to customers you interact with. You will make reservation for customers and support in our mission to improve our customer’s health by promoting our educational materials. You will manage the cash register, ensuring a balance at the end of the working period.
You will get the opportunity to work in a modern, clean and high standard environment, where clean meals are prepared with love and attention! A culture of open communication & feedback is welcomed.
Do you want to join our friendly rebellion? To join our amazing team the following is essential;
· A motivation to make a difference in what you do
· An interest in a healthier lifestyle
· Strong communication skills and the enthusiasm to work as a team player
· You will have the strength to work in standing positions for up to 8 hours per period
· Good proficiency in numbers, using a calculator and other machines required for transactions
· Good ability to multi task and basic computer/technology skills
· A 'can do' attitude, we are a start-up, whatever needs doing we all get our hands dirty. It's all about team work here!
· Outstanding customer relation skills and ability to ensure a customer priority culture
· Educated to at least college level
Experience of working in F&B is desirable but not essential as all training will be given.
Open Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, Saturday 9-3pm
Location: Telok Ayer/Central, 28 Stanley Street, very close to Tanjong Pagar, Telok Ayer or Raffles place MRT
Additional benefits include: 50% discount
Applicants must be Singaporean/PR/DP/LoC/
Part-time can be considered for this role over the peak periods
Please contact Elika on 8411 1851 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org