You might be interested in these similar ads
Assistant Chef/ Head Chef is responsible for all food production in the restaurant. Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise kitchen team; develop and monitor food and labour budget for the department. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards. RESPONSIBILITIESTo attend weekly management meetingsTo hold weekly meetings with designated team ...
Preparing food according to restaurant quality and service standard- Receiving and storage of food, prepare misen plus- Safety and cleanliness of all kitchen and food storage areas according to NEA standards- Assist Outlet chef in ordering suppliesRequirement- Willing to learn and pick up new skills- Able to work 6 days a week with split shift- Those with more experience will assume higher post an ...
Cashier/Service Team Member for Leading Organic Health CBD caféAre you passionate about customer service?Do you wish you had the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of others?Are you looking for freedom from your employer to express your ideas?At Kitchen by Food Rebel our friendly food rebellion is to bring real healthy food to the local community. We want to prove that healthy does not ...
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES- To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld- Present menus to customers and answer questions about dishes and make recommendations- Setting tables and ensuring the cleanliness of the restaurant- Serving food and beverages to customers- Work closely with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers- Take dir ...
RESPONSIBLITIES;• Ability to lead, train and motivate staff in achieving customer service excellence and ensure that the physical environment of the restaurant is well maintained at all times. Reporting of defects to management consistently• Assist the Operations Manager to train, communicate and provide updates SOPs to all team members in the outlet• Responsible of day-to-day operation matters. E ...
THE COMPANY We are a growing SME Singaporean company that offers its employees flexible hours, event based work with a casual atmosphere in the culinary trade. We believe in: Flexible Hours/Time/LocationCasual/Fun AtmosphereTHE POSITION We're looking for a event executive who will assist our chefs in organizing and smooth running of our culinary events, typically held in kitchens. REQUIRE ...
*5-day workweek*Budget Bonus (T&Cs apply)*14 days Annual Leave*Additional Loyalty Leave and up to a max of 23 days (T&Cs apply)*Return Air-ticket with Accommodation to Travel within S.E.A and Paris (T&Cs apply)*Medical Insurance + Outpatient and Hospitalisation (T&Cs apply)*Referral Fee $400 each (T&Cs apply) Job Description: * Able to execute instructions in accordance with Head Chef and hi ...
Chef de Partie
Date Listed 06/08/2018
Company Name Frog'ys Pte Ltd
CHEF DE PARTIE / KITCHEN COOK (5 days work, NO Split Shift, salary up to $2,500)
- Prepare and cook a variety of items in accordance with specified menus
- Adhere consistently with the Company's standard on portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, recipes, policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Responsible for labelling, covering and storing foods inside the kitchen to prevent it from poison or contamination
- Also help in cleaning inside the kitchen. Keeping the materials in order and the foods in the proper places
- To assist in ensuring a high level of health and safety, cleanliness, proper food hygiene and ensure that safe working practices are followed
- Carry out any other duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field
- Self-driven and service-oriented
- Responsible with positive mindset and a good team player
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- 5 days' work week, NO split shift
- Interested salary package, including meal allowance and monthly bonus
- Exciting French, casual and chic dining concept
Interested applicants are encouraged to attach your resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.