You might be interested in these similar ads
Requirements:- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience- Possess good hygiene and personal grooming standards- Able to work in a fast-paced environment- Able to work split shiftsJob Role (Responsibilities & Duties) - Work closely with the Executive Chef and take over his duties in his absence such as checking of duty rosters, invoices and purchase orders- Direct and coordinate all food preparations ...
Do you wish you had the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of others? Are you looking for freedom from your employer to express your ideas? Do you hope to see the faces light up from those that you touch? At Kitchen by Food Rebel we have started our friendly food rebellion, as listed first as ‘best healthy café in Singapore by ‘Timeout magazine.’ We want to prove that healthy does not n ...
Japanese Cuisine Kitchen Helper Salary: $1600 Location: Central Area Working Hours: 6 days work Job Scope: · Assist Chef with creation and daily preparation. · Prepare ingredients for dishes in the menu according to company's standards of quality, recipe, and consistency and time lines. · Ensure all equipment are cleaned an ...
* Execute instructions in accordance with Head Chef and his assigned personnel for daily operation chores. *Follow handbook and manuals to ensure consistency and correct cooking process. *Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist. *Monitor food quality while preparing food; ...
- Work closely with the Executive Chef and take over his duties in his absence such as checking of duty rosters, invoices and purchase orders- Direct and coordinate all food preparations and functions carried out in the local kitchen section- In charge of the day-to-day kitchen operations of local kitchen section- Produce all items relating to the menu according to ...
Preparing food according to restaurant quality and service standard- Receiving and storage of food, prepare misen plus- Safety and cleanliness of all kitchen and food storage areas according to NEA standards- Assist Outlet chef in ordering suppliesRequirement- Willing to learn and pick up new skills- Able to work 6 days a week with split shift- Those with more experience will assume higher post an ...
Kitchen Crew / Chef / Cook (Non-Alcoholic Bar) - No experience required.Tanjong Pagar Area. Hiring Locals only.Job Scope:-Preparation of food / snacks in the kitchen-Opening or Closing of kitchen-Maintain kitchen cleanliness-Delivering excellent customer service and attending to customer requests-Any other duties assignedJob Requirements:-No experience required / some experience preferred-Able to ...
Chef de Partie
Date Listed 30/10/2018
Company Name Frog'ys Pte Ltd
CHEF DE PARTIE / KITCHEN COOK (5 days work, NO Split Shift, salary up to $2,800)
- Prepare and cook a variety of items in accordance with specified menus
- Adhere consistently with the Company's standard on portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, recipes, policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Responsible for labelling, covering and storing foods inside the kitchen to prevent it from poison or contamination
- Also help in cleaning inside the kitchen. Keeping the materials in order and the foods in the proper places
- To assist in ensuring a high level of health and safety, cleanliness, proper food hygiene and ensure that safe working practices are followed
- Carry out any other duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field
- Self-driven and service-oriented
- Responsible with positive mindset and a good team player
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- 5 days' work week, NO split shift
- Interested salary package, including meal allowance and monthly bonus
- Exciting French, casual and chic dining concept
- Only for Singaporean applicants, no quota to hire foreigners
Interested applicants are encouraged to email your resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.