You might be interested in these similar ads
JSUMMARY The Head Chef is responsible for all food production in the restaurant. Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise kitchen team; develop and monitor food and labour budget for the department. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards. RESPONSIBILITIES · To attend weekly management meetings · To hold weekly ...
MERCI MARCEL is looking for dynamic individual to join our team :SHIFT MANAGER (up to $3.5K monthly salary, 5 days work week, no split shift)Key Responsibilities:Lead a group of service crew and ensure that their respective duties are well performedRecommends and suggests restaurant's specialties to guests, up sells whenever possibleAct as a liaison between kitchen and floor staff to ensure that t ...
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES- To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld- Present menus to customers and answer questions about dishes and make recommendations- Setting tables and ensuring the cleanliness of the restaurant- Serving food and beverages to customers- Work closely with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers- Take dir ...
Hello there!We are the team behind Lola's Cafe, On The Table and Suzette. As we are hustling to set up our new concept in September (think succulent handmade dumplings and tossed noodles), we are looking to build a pioneer team of full-time service ambassadors. Challenge yourself in implementing and adapting to changes as we build our opening team! We strongly believe in a team-oriented work cultu ...
Responsibilities:1. Prepare and serve foods/drinks in the store according to company’s recipe and procedures2. Ensure standards of foods/drinks quality and customer service.3. Manage, order and upkeep stock inventory in the store.4. Maintain high level of cleanliness of the store and ensure personal hygiene practices are followed accordingly.5. Cashiering and accounting for bank-in of daily sales. ...
Demi Cook / Commis Chef for Semi fine dining restaurantDemi Cook (SGD 2.4K - 2.8K)>Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality>Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you>Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus>Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety>Monito ...
Job Description- Cashiering duties including cash handling and taking orders at Chinatown area- Ensure the outlet area is kept clean at all times - To take counter orders, clear tables - Knowledge of standard food preparation and hygiene policies- Will be taught how to make bubble tea using the machines and explain tea products to customers- Any other duties assigned by Restaurant Manager- Able to ...
Date Listed 08/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Grill Central
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and modify menus that support the company's unique vision as well as meet our excellent customer satisfaction
- Manage all kitchen staff to support a healthy and vibrant team culture
- Effectively estimate and plan for food and labor requirements and costs to support appropriate levels while being fiscally responsible
- Responsible for overseeing the cleanliness, hygiene and maintenance of the kitchen and ensure compliance with all applicable food safety and regulations (e.g. HACCP, NEA regulations)
- Equipment procurement, maintenance and repairs to support ongoing excellence and capacity
- Timely address of challenges and complaints from guests to effectively facilitate positive outcomes and long-term relationships
- Maintain an enthusiastic, positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/ Secondary School/ "O" Level in any field
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Able to communicate effectively with managers and kitchen staff, employees, customers and vendors
- Required Skills(s): Excellent cooking skills, Management skills, the ability to control budget and work with figures, the ability to work under pressure and make quick
- Only Singaporean and Singapore PR can apply
- If you are interested, please contact me via email or SMS, strictly no phone calls