Hiring for Assistant Restaurant Manager Role at Mexican Restaurant (Island-Wide Singapore)
Date Listed 10/07/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Not Specified
The Casual Mexican Dining Restaurant operates from Monday to Sunday.
Working Locations: Island-wide ( Asia Square Tower 2, Funan Mall, Northpoint, Orchard Gateway, Tanjong Pagar Centre, Mapletree Business City and The Star Vista )
- Responsible for the overall efficient and effective management and operation of the restaurant in the absence of the Restaurant Manager.
- Maintain a complete knowledge of the Company's menu items, ingredients and procedures at all times in order to proactively and promptly deliver the highest level of customer experience.
- Assist with recruitment, selection, training and development of crew members in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Display behaviour consistent with organisational policies and guidelines.
- Provide instructions, training, and supervision of workplace hazards, including safe work practices and emergency procedures.
- To consistently deliver sales that meet or exceed the targets set for the restaurant .
- Actively manage the restaurant in order to maximise Restaurant profitability.
- Completed (or willingness to undertake) Food Safety Supervisor Course.
- Completed (or willingness to undertake) Responsible Service of Alcohol Course.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Financial acumen and numeracy
- Commercial cooking and Food Safety
- Technology skills (Microsoft Office Software, etc)
Interested applicants , Kindly WhatsApp 8666 7488 and quote the word "ARM"