- Date Listed26/09/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License NumberR1105571
- Company Websitewww.jobplus.sg
- Company NameJobplus Pte Ltd
- Education LevelNot Applicable
- Arrive on duty punctually while observing a clean and neat appearance, personal hygiene and professional grooming standards.
- Co-operate with fellow employees and colleagues to provide positive work relationships within the Company.
- Notify the In-charge (Outlet Chef) immediately should there be any discrepancies in food related issues.
- Ensure daily kitchen set-up and procedures are carried out on time and in accordance to the standards.
- Ensure all work stations and equipment are maintained in a clean and fully operational manner at all times.
- Ensure all necessary preparations and presentations of food within responsibility.
- Ensure all necessary housekeeping duties are done within the kitchen area.
- Carry out any other tasks as reasonably requested by the In-charge (Outlet Chef).
- No prior experience in kitchen work required, though it will be an added advantage.
- Able to work on rotating shifts, weekends and on public holidays.
- Pro-active, keen to learn, self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Candidates who can start immediately will be at an advantage.
- No Split Shift
- Rotating Shift – 10am – 9pm
- 44 hours per week inclusive of weekends and PH-
- Salary: $1800 – $2400
- With uniform