You might be interested in these similar ads
JSUMMARY The Head Chef is responsible for all food production in the restaurant. Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise kitchen team; develop and monitor food and labour budget for the department. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards. RESPONSIBILITIES · To attend weekly management meetings · To hold weekly ...
Hi there!We are the team behind Lola's Cafe, On The Table and Suzette. As we are hustling to set up our new concept in August, we are looking to hire a pioneer team of full-time service crews. Challenge yourself in implementing changes at work as we build our opening team! We strongly believe in team-oriented work culture and a positive working environment. We are on the hunt for passionate indivi ...
5 days work week,9am to 6pmMain Duties and ResponsibilitiesStaff Management - Assists in the coordination and delivery of training team communications and initiatives to the operations team- Develop Training Manuals, continually enhance and maintains archive materials- Assist in training materials rollouts to the restaurants and participation in special training project teams.- Supports training a ...
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES- To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld- Present menus to customers and answer questions about dishes and make recommendations- Setting tables and ensuring the cleanliness of the restaurant- Serving food and beverages to customers- Work closely with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers- Take dir ...
Responsibilities:Operations Responsibilities - (Weightage 80%) - To display and replenish products onto Store shelves efficiently to ensure continuous stock availability so as to maximise profitability of the store and maintain a high standard of customer service at all times in Farm N Pantry - To attain high level of customer service and ensure adherence to food safety and hygiene standards - To ...
Duties and Responsibilities:Ensure service offered is of highest quality and ensure the guest feel welcome at all timesEnsure the restaurant is clean and tidy at all timesEnsure all work stations are fully stocked up and is operationally readyEnsure all soiled dishes are cleared from the stationsPrepare and turnover tables for next guestAssist customers in their needs and requestAssist the team le ...
MERCI MARCEL is looking for dynamic individual to join our team :SHIFT MANAGER (up to $3K monthly salary, 5 days work week, no split shift)Key Responsibilities:Lead a group of service crew and ensure that their respective duties are well performedRecommends and suggests restaurant's specialties to guests, up sells whenever possibleAct as a liaison between kitchen and floor staff to ensure that the ...
Date Listed 30/04/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that the restaurant meet the Health regulations and food safety, sanitation, handling and cleaning procedures/ standards.
- Uphold professional image and ensuring that the team are adhering to personal grooming and hygiene standards
- Ensure inventory/cash control standards and sufficient product levels readily for smooth operations
- Ensure that the equipments are functioning well and to do regular checking / scheduled maintenance
- Proficient in restaurants operations which includes training and supervising management team to ensure standrads in all areas are met
- Chart staff schedule and ensures compliance
- Proficient in handling the store systems required to run a store to maximise profitability
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3 - 4 years in the related industry
- Knowledgable in Korean Cuisine