WAITERS/BARISTA/BARTENDER/SERVICE CREW/FRONT OF THE HOUSE/STAGIAIRE/COOK/SOUS CHEF/HEAD CHEF
- Date Listed05/01/2020
- Job TypeContract
- Company NameLaifabar
- Education LevelNot Specified
LOOKING FOR RESTAURANT CREW RANGING FROM:
• WAITERS • BARISTA • BARTENDER • SERVICE CREW • FRONT OF THE HOUSE
(PART TIME PAY $8 TO $12 PER HR)
(FULL TIME PAY $1,800 TO $2,500)
*FULL TIME ONLY* • STAGIAIRE • COOK • SOUS CHEF • HEAD CHEF
(SALARY RANGES FROM $1,800 TO 3,500+)
We are a western-styled bistro/restaurant with a rooftop space located within the CBD area. The catalyst that spurs friendships and forges greater bonds with the unity of our inviting concept space. We create beverages that stir conversations and indulge palates that fires up friendships through engagement.
Unlike your usual kitchen, we admire creativity and passion, we allow our Chefs to innovate and conjure up their own unique dishes. Treat our kitchen like your home and in time, we’ll be sending your creations out the door and into the dining room.
We’re looking for professional individuals that understand the true epitome of customer service. We’re searching for people with the right working attitude, to create relationships with returning diners, that can make their night a memorable one.
The ideal candidate (Chefs) should possess:
• Preparation of all menu items in accordance to Laifabar’s/Jú Bar’s procedures.
• Oversee all kitchen related operations & day to day duties of running the kitchen.
• Daily preparation of ingredients and menu items.
• Passion for cooking/ Able to execute basic cooking methods.
• Responsible with the opening and closing of restaurant’s kitchen.
• Consistent workflow/portioning of menu creation
• Replicate dishes with visual accuracy before they exit the kitchen.
• Assist in providing high level of food standards and customer service to customers of Laifabar/Jú Bar.
• Maintain an enthusiastic and energetic approach to enhancing Laifabar/Jú Bar customer experience, responding to and communicating with crew.
• Respond to and communicate effectively with other crew members and management.
• At least ONE year of relevant experience.
The ideal candidate (Crew) should possess:
• Set and maintain the highest service standards and ensure working condition of all operating equipment.
• Comply strictly with the F&B grooming standards in terms of hygiene, safety, and health.
• To ensure that table set-up and service counters are at all times presentable and ensure glassware and cutleries are cleaned and polished.
• Maintain cleanliness and upkeep the restaurant outlook at all times.
• Is observant and be able to anticipate guest's needs and be able to deliver service promptly.
• Familiarize with restaurant's menu and service procedures in order to be able to obtain answer to guest's queries confidently.
• To be able to upsell to optimize revenue and be accountable and responsible for billing procedures.
• Understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations and Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the outlet and all other departments.
What we have to offer:
• 5.5 days’ work week, 44 hours a week (OT rate at 1.5 times of pay)
• Choose between 2 shifts (7am-3pm/ 3pm-12am)
• Advocates of work-life balance promoting a blend of work and fun
• 14 Days Annual Leave
• Additional Incentives
• Career Progression
Contact 8753 8722
Email : Amylee@lfb.sg