F&B Management Trainees
- Date Listed12/10/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitewww.shrm.edu.sg
- Company NameSHRM College
- Education LevelPrimary
Are you thinking about making a big career change into Food Services Industry? You’re not alone, we are here to make your dream come true!
- Ensure and maintain all inventories are in order/sufficient.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in overseeing daily operation
- Gain knowledge of the company and make essential decision when necessary
- Ensure the efficiency of Restaurant operation is properly maintained
- Responsible for planning weekly/monthly schedule of manpower
- Liaise with superiors and top management when necessary
- Generate reports and present to top management
- Perform effective problem-solving skills when necessary
- Perform stock ordering and controlling in daily basis
- Able to commit to SHRM Diploma training sponsored by employer within 6 months
- High energy and a strong passion for delighting customers
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
What is your employment eligibility in Singapore?
Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays?
Note: Applicants will be contacted for a phone interview within 1-2 working days.
Please provide your contact details, email and updated resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org.