Work With Us - Full Time Cook - Guzman Y Gomez - The Funan Mall
- Date Listed12/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Education LevelNot Specified
Working Location: The Funan Mall Outlet (Nearest Mrt is City Hall)
GYG Mission Statement: GYG will dominate fast-casual Mexican dining by always delivering remarkable food and service experiences.
About GYG: Guzman y Gomez (GYG) Mexican Taquerias are fast paced food and beverage restaurants that are focused on continually enhancing the customer experience through the prompt delivery of high quality Mexican products in a friendly and enjoyable restaurant environment. GYG remains committed to continually building on the strong company culture and employee experience by putting pride and passion into all we do, and respecting and developing all employees.
Purpose of Position: Kitchen crew members are responsible for cooking and preparing ingredients and menu items according to the procedures and processes outlined by GYG. Kitchen crew members are to maintain a complete knowledge of GYG menu items, ingredient and procedures at all times in order to proactively and promptly deliver high quality Mexican products.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform procedural tasks to prepare and cook menu items in accordance with GYG Recipe Guide and procedures.
- Complete the daily preparation of ingredients and menu items as outlined in the Prep Lists.
- Complete Food Safety Checklists daily, including daily calibration of the thermometer.
- Complete daily checklists to facilitate correct and prompt opening, shift change and closing of restaurants.
- Complete all other checklists/reports (such as cleaning, wastage sheet) as required.
- Operate kitchen equipment including grill, stove, fryer, oven, rice cookers and dicer.
- Correct rotation and labeling of food and ingredients.
- Efficient and effective management of line food levels to maintain ongoing service delivery.
- Wear and maintain a correct and clean uniform.
- Ability to satisfactorily perform all duties and responsibilities associated with the role of the ‘Line’.
- Track, reconcile and report that all received orders (i.e.quantities, weights, case counts, prices and volumes) areas ordered and invoiced, report discrepancies to the Head Chef or restaurant management.
- Ability to respond under pressure and adjust to demand
- Outstanding multitasking capability and willingness to work in a highly demanding position
- Good communication skills and great ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and ability to keep the big picture in mind
Interested Applicant, Kindly forward your detailed resume to email@example.com