Chef (Islandwide, Up to $2600, 6 days work week)
Date Listed 24/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 08C3185
Company Website https://adeptmanpower.com/
Company Name Adept Manpower Resources Pte Ltd
Education Level Nitec
- Assist in the cooking of restaurant's dishes.
- Guide junior kitchen staff on food preparations.
- Plan and develop new dishes or menu.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene level of kitchen.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered at all times.
- Work days planned according to duty roster schedule.
- 3 years of experience in Chinese cuisine preferred.
- Willing to learn.
For interested candidates, please send your updated resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include the position that you are applying for in the subject header of the email. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To facilitate in the job application, please include the following in the resume:-
- Last drawn, current and expected salary.
- Duties and Responsibilities for each job.
- Resume in Microsoft Word format with a recent photograph.
- Reason for leaving for past and present employment.
- Residential area.
Paul Lu (R1878982)
Adept Manpower Resources Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence: 08C3185)