SPass: Assistant Manager / Shift Supervisors Restaurant Bar
Date Listed 28/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Degree
SPass: Assistant Manager / Shift Supervisors
Responsible for the smooth operations of the restaurant bar, i.e. handles overall daily operations, opening & closing of Restaurant operations
• Ensure excellent customer service and guest satisfaction.
• Manage, train and guide service professionals.
• Capable to lead a diverse team.
• Work with management to meet higher sales targets.
• Prepare and serve food and beverages.
• Recommend products and cashiering.
• Perform cafe duties as assigned by the manager.
• Understands food safety and ensures hygiene and cleanliness of the outlet.
• Learns and practices all restaurant Standard Operating Procedures.
• Knowledge in restaurant operations, including ordering, preparation and inventory control, will be an advantage.
Service with a smile. Ability to lead the team and set a good example.
• High levels of initiative and possess a 'can-do' attitude.
• Eager & willing to learn.
• Fluent in English, Bilingual an advantage
• The above position is expected to possess minimum 3 years relevant experience.
• Friendly and quick worker with pleasant personality.
• Ability to work is a fast paced environment
Interested candidates please send in your recent CV with your recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn
Only shortlisted will be notified
Hope to hear from you!