You might be interested in these similar ads
We're looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to join the F&B Operations Team in the position of Barista.We invite you to explore a career within The Bakery Depot Pte Ltd, where we take seriously our commitment to stimulate, challenge, develop, reward and care for our employees.We’re looking for a champ who loves putting a smile on a stranger’s face. The heartbeat of every café. ...
COMMIS COOK/ LINE COOK $2000-$2300 *sorry no quota for foreigners Please c$ll 8-178 57-82 Peter You will : • Prepare and cook according to the menu. Ensure that all food production meets/exceeds standards. • Execute and maintain standard recipes, cooking techniques and presentation to assure consistency. • Compile all food orders for the section, ensuring food quality ...
• Analyze the restaurant’s sales levels and profitability and create and implement strategic plans to achieve sales goals• Organize marketing activities such as discount themes and promotional events on and off-site• Assist head chefs in planning and coordinating restaurant menus keeping trend and competition information in mind• Interview, hire and train new employees to work in different positio ...
Position summary Be our brand ambassador by delivering great experience to our customers. Reporting to: Restaurant Manager/Asst. Restaurant manager Job Responsibilities: Deliver excellent customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Identify and fulfill customer needs.Welcome customers with a smile and lead ...
We are searching for a committed, proactive Bar Manager who would enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Responsibilities: The Bar Manager will promote and grow the businessHire and train waiting staff, and ensure that patrons are well-pampered with excellent drinks, food, and service.Manages inventory and resources, re-ordering supplies, plans promotional eventsUpdating vendor cont ...
SUBWAY® is the biggest sandwiches fast food restaurant franchise in the world with already more than 100 stores in Singapore. We serve fresh, delicious and healthy food to customers from young to elderly.Sandwich Artist (Full Time/ Part Time)- Salary up to ($1600/ $8 per hour)Job Location: SingaporeOutlets:- One North MRT Station- Singapore Post Centre- East Point Mall- Star Vista- North PointJ ...
Requirement · Strong Food and Beverage knowledge and culinary skills · Able to prepare various different types of pastries/desserts · Able to communicate and write in English or Chinese · Good personality and working attitude · Team playerJob Description 1. Planning kitchen staff schedule and ensuring daily operations can be carried out. 2. Continually monitor execution proced ...
Date Listed 25/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.99bistro.com
Company Name 99 FOOD BAZAAR
Education Level A-Level
- Be part of emerging local brand in Singapore
- Muis Halal certified establishment
- Candidate must possess at least Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): Sales & Key Account Management, Influencing & persuading, High level communication skills, Team orientation, Computer literate, Social networking active, Ability to work at any level within organisations, Maintain good relationship with the clients.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Build catering sales through establishing client relationship and rapport with existing and new clientele base.
- Generating new corporate clients through cold calls, meeting customers on site and delivering presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Handle all client enquiries, orders and follow-up from end to end in a timely manner ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Explains products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers as required.
- Prepare sales confirmations and tax invoices according to established procedures and standards.
- Liaise and coordinate with Central Kitchen to ensure smooth management and delivery of catering orders, ensuring that orders are customized accurately based on customers’ requests.
- Liaise and coordinate with other team members within the group to meet company objectives.
- Work closely with the marketing team on catering communications and collaterals including electronic digital prints and social media.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Forecasting and tracking of catering weekly/monthly sales projections and progress for analysis and reporting to senior management.
- Supplies management with research and analysis on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative reports for monthly reviews and improvement action plans.
- 6 days work week