You might be interested in these similar ads
COMMIS COOK/ LINE COOK $2000-$2300 *sorry no quota for foreigners Please c$ll 8-178 57-82 Peter You will : • Prepare and cook according to the menu. Ensure that all food production meets/exceeds standards. • Execute and maintain standard recipes, cooking techniques and presentation to assure consistency. • Compile all food orders for the section, ensuring food quality ...
HAAKON Superfoods and Juice is a health restaurant chain, specializing in kick ass salads, grain bowls, poke bowls, acai bowls, smoothies, coffee & all things good. We are looking for motivated individuals who are keen to join a close knit family, have fun, and serve amazing, good and healthy food and beverages. SOUS CHEF REMUNERATION: $2200 to $2500 + AWSKITCHEN ASSISTANT RENUMERATION: $1800 TO $ ...
Preparing & cooking of dishes (Japanese cuisine) Ensuring proper hygiene practices Maintain food quality & standardsOther ad-hoc duties as assigned.Job requirements:Able to work in a fast-paced environment Able to work on weekends, rotating shifts & Public Holidays.Able to start work within short notice period.Interested candidates may email their application to email@example.comManpo ...
Requirement · Strong Food and Beverage knowledge and culinary skills · Able to prepare various different types of pastries/desserts · Able to communicate and write in English or Chinese · Good personality and working attitude · Team playerJob Description 1. Planning kitchen staff schedule and ensuring daily operations can be carried out. 2. Continually monitor execution proced ...
Our Business Is Growing and this expansion needs great people to drive it!We're looking for an experienced cook with at least one year of experience. You are required to do front customer service and manage kitchen operations. If you are looking for a fun working environment, join our team now!To assist in all preparations (cut, clean and trim all ingredients, make all basic sauces and stocks)To m ...
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A WESTERN HEAD COOKRESPONSIBILITIES:Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scalesStudy each recipe and gather all necessary ingredientsCook food in a timely mannerDelegate tasks to kitchen staffInform wait staff about daily specialsEnsure appealing plate presentationSupervise Cooks and assist as neededSlightly modify recip ...
Job Purposes:-Maintain set standard of quality, service, product and cleanliness-Enforce standard operating procedures (SOP)-To provide customer service and assist customersJob Responsibilities:-Assist and take orders from customers-Serve food to customers-Clear customers’ tables-Assist in outlet housekeeping-Handle cashiering-Prepare and process food items at outlets.-Ensure sufficient supply of ...
Japanese Cuisine Chef
Date Listed 29/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 201733803C
Company Website https://yamatoizakaya.com.sg/
Company Name YAMATO IZAKAYA PTE LTD
Education Level Nitec
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Good knowledge and understanding of Japanese cuisine.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and hygiene standards of the kitchen area.
- Creative approach in menu items and daily specials.
- Minimize food and supply wastage
- Assist in purchasing, receiving, checking of goods delivered by suppliers.
- Uphold the company's stipulated kitchen recipes and principles.
- Perform cooking in accordance with recipe and plating standards
- Able to slaughter raw fish, like unagi, salmon, etc
- NTEC or Diploma in Culinary Arts or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience, preferably in Japanese cuisine.
- Friendly and service oriented
- Able to perform shift; works on weekends and public holidays
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure good hygiene practices and quality control of food and presentation.
- Have a responsible and hardworking attitude
- bilingual in English and Mandarin
working hours :
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,800.00 to $3,000.00 /month