Pastry Chef / 2 years experience
Date Listed 15/05/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 14C7279
Company Name The Supreme Hr
Education Level Not Specified
· Strong Food and Beverage knowledge and culinary skills
· Able to prepare various different types of pastries/desserts
· Able to communicate and write in English or Chinese
· Good personality and working attitude
· Team player
1. Planning kitchen staff schedule and ensuring daily operations can be carried out.
2. Continually monitor execution procedures to ensure quality, consistency, efficiency, productivity and professionalism are at the highest level.
3. Responsible for work performance and efficiency of all employees under his/her supervision.
4. Responsible for menu planning, checking on store requisition, and making orders for ingredients required etc.
5. Responsible for working on special menu requests, creating menus, thinking through logistics, cost and labor requirements.
6. Responsible for ensuring that everyone prepares the food and dishes by following recipes and methods given.
7. Required to keep track of market trends and come up with new ideas for new menus.
8. Planning and ordering ingredients based on daily event orders.
9. Ensuring kitchen equipment is well maintained.
10. Ensuring food standard is met for every order.
11. Assist in storage and inventory management.
12. Ensuring kitchen hygiene standards are met.
per week 8-5pm , if gt event till 10pm
rest day rotate
Chiam Lee Ping Dayna Reg No. :R1764404
The Supreme HR Advisory EA No. 14C7279