- Date Listed25/11/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameHo Kee Pau
- Education LevelNot Applicable
We are seeking a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join us in developing our flagship outlet located in the heart of Geylang.
Situated within an upcoming evolving estate, we will be developing a modern dining and takeaway concept. Our company is seeking … …
A customer focus with pleasant disposition and sales oriented individual to join us. You must possess high level of patience and be able to motivate others to achieve Company’s sales targets.
· Assist Manager in carrying out his function of efficiently administering and organizing the restaurant into a profitable center and increasing revenue.
· Ensure the smooth running of designated section/ area.
· Lead and supervise the team which includes inspecting table and work area layouts and settings, ensuring service quality and any other hygiene matters.
· Work effectively with all relevant colleagues from different departments
· Maintain excellent customer service standards and execution of promotions in outlet.
· Conduct departmental SOP training for all staff to maintain a consistent best in class service standards and conduct.
· In-charge of duty roster, product quality, food cost etc.
· Lead and motivate staff in achieving sales targets and customer satisfaction.
· Involve, prepare and chair the daily roll call meeting.
· Evaluate the operations and procedures, keep the Outlet In-Charge informed, and suggest improvements.
· Upsell food and beverage items.
· To prepare and submit all reports, schedules etc. in a timely manner.
· Enforce food hygiene regulations and upkeep restaurant cleanliness and hygiene standards.
· Attend all meetings and training programs when required.
· Undertake any other related task/duty/assignment that may be given by the Reporting Supervisor.
· Able to strive in a fast paced environment
· Able to work under pressure
· Service oriented and sales driven
· Proven leadership track record
· Analytical and positive mindset
· Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers and explain menu
· Knowledge and good understanding of hygiene, health and safety practices and abide by relevant Government food safety regulations.
Interested candidates are invited to apply with a resume via whatsapp at 8487 1588 or email to email@example.com