Salad Artist (Store In Charge)
Date Listed 13/03/2019
There are different ways to take care of your health, what come to your mind when you hear the word “healthy”? Lots of thing such as eating right, exercising or avoiding bad habits. At Toss & Turn, we believe healthy and great food isn’t hard to come by. Your creativity in designing customers’ salad from the wide varieties of nutrition ingredients shall leave a different dining experience for each individual.
Being healthy is simple. It’s about making the good choice. People who think like you do, with an open mind and have a positive attitude will see the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Assist customer in designing their own salad that meet their tastes and preferences
- Contribute as team in preparation of all salad topping/ dressing
- Work as a team to adhere store’s housekeeping procedures
- Adhere to company policies and standard operating procedures
- Efficient and effective manpower planning
- To be knowledgeable on the products and goods offered to customer
- To be creative in the approach towards different customer when sharing products details, membership and promotional items
- To be in control for smooth operations (Opening/ Closing of shift, Handing over shift)
- To be capable in showcasing the leadership skills by providing the necessary training and supervision of all team members
- To perform any other duties as and when required and assigned by immediate supervisors or other representatives of the management.
- Outgoing, cheerful and possess good communication skills
- Meticulous and have high sense of responsibility
- Self-driven to achieve the set goals
- Able to work well in team
- Passionate in providing excellent customer service
- Preferably with at least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent will make you the right fit