F&B Waiter/ Waitress
Date Listed 09/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.keppelclub.com.sg
Company Name The Keppel Club
Education Level N-Level
Primarily you will be provide F&B service at our restaurant/ café.
- Greet guests and presents them with the menu.
- Inform guests about special items and promotions.
- Take F&B orders and key into the Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Process and serve orders promptly.
- Prepares simple beverages.
- Assist with inventory stock taking.
- Always display the highest standards of hospitality and hygiene.
- Other duties assigned by superior from time to time.
- 6 days work week, 8 hours shift including 1 hour break
- Training will be provided
- Able to work overtime
- Team player
- Candidates with no experience welcome to apply
Operating hours of the restaurant
- 7am to 9pm (Last order at 8.30pm)
- Closed on Monday