Date Listed 10/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.thewinecompanyonline.com.sg
Company Name The Wine Company Pte Ltd
Education Level N-Level
Summary of Position:
Assist to oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
• Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
• Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
• Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
• Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
• Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
• Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of supervision and professional development.
• Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
• Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
• Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
• Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
• Schedule labour as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labour cost objectives are met.
• Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
• Fully understand and comply with Singapore’s regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
• Provide advice and suggestions to Manager as needed.
• Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant’s trading area.
• Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
• Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds. Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
• Be flexible to work at other outlet when required
• This position is not for foreigner.
• Location: 6 Sentosa Gateway, #01-08, Bus service number: 10, 30, 30E, 57, 61, 65, 80, 97, 97E, 100, 131, 143, 145, 166, 855, NR1, NR6 (about 8 minute walk from Vivocity); nearest MRT: Harbourfront station
• Interested applicants, please email detailed resume with last drawn & expected salary to email@example.com or whatsapp 84668359