Cafe Outlet Assistant Manager (Islandwide / SINGAPORE) ($2400-$2800) Apply Now!
- Date Listed05/12/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number02C5097
The role is to run a store successfully. Working on the shop floor, they are in constant contact with their customers and staff. Responsible for ensuring their staff give great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store.
- knowledgeable on coffee, bakery products and critical thinking (skillfully conceptualising, applying, analyzing,
- synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection)
- making schedules, training, supervising and appraising staff
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- dealing with customer queries and complaints
- overseeing pricing and stock control
- maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and proper grooming for entire team
- preparing promotional materials and displays
- liaising with head office
- Passionate with people and services
- Self-motivated, cheerful and dynamic personality with good leadership/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-tasking.
- Preferably Diploma holder in Hospitality or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in food and beverage – cafes/restaurants/similar capacity
- Possess knowledge on coffee, pastry and bakery products
- Required to work on weekends and public holidays
- Efficient and organised
- Only Singaporeans