- Date Listed07/04/2019
- Job TypePart-Time
- Company NameRoundnflat LLP
- Education LevelN-Level
New Cafe at Taiseng!!
If you're passionate about coffee or food, and have a willingness to learn, we want you!
- Support daily operations
- Ensure proper housekeeping at kitchen area
- Responsible for food preparation, presentation, kitchen and cooking duties
- Ensure proper stock rotation to maintain freshness and quality of all ingredients
- Responsible for food wastage and inventory
- Ensure compliance in licensing, hygiene and health & safety legalization/guildlines
- Ensure to comply to company's standard of service and operations.
- Willing to go the extra mile to help the company to strive
- Minimum age: 19
- Possess WSQ Follow Food & Beverage Safety & Hygiene Policies & Procedures Certificate
- Prefer to have basic kitchen knowledge and/or least 1 year working experience.
- Warm and cheerful personality
- Positive mindset
- Good personal hygiene and interpersonal skills
Working location: 1 Irving Place (Only 3mins walk from Taiseng MRT)
Min. 2 days per week, including 1 weekend.
Able to start work immediately.
Only Singaporeans/PR may apply.
Kindly send your resume to 979902264 (Whatsapp Only) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you if you are shortlisted for an interview!