Date Listed 24/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 201432143D
Company Website www.zairyo.com.sg
Company Name ZAIRYO PTE. LTD.
Education Level Diploma
Roles & Responsibilities
Join us and be a part of the founding team of Singapore's leading Japanese online grocer! \o/
Note to applicants: Do check us out at www.zairyo.com.sg and also our social media pages at Zairyo Singapore via https://www.facebook.com/zairyosg and https://www.instagram.com/zairyosg/ to find out more about what we do.
We pride ourselves greatly in the quality of produce we bring and we value the integrity above all. We look forward to building a team with upright and enthusiastic people to bring fine produce to Singapore and the World~
This role requires a team player with the motivation to get the job done, even during challenging situations.
- Packing our daily orders to our customers, which includes B2b and B2C.
- Handling, checking, receiving, picking, packing and storing of all incoming stocks (this may be in a cold/chill room environment)
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality
- Preparing and labeling deliveries for the delivery team
- Signing off and replenishing stock
- Singaporean and PRs only
- Diploma requirement and above
- You are proactive and keen to learn
- You take the initiative to get the job done
- You can learn new tasks quickly
- You are able to assess the quality of goods before it goes to the customer
- You are reliable, responsible and respectful to co-workers
- Willing to work half days (9AM to 1PM) on Saturdays
- Interest in Japan produce is a good to have