You might be interested in these similar ads
Assistant Chef---Mandai, S$1600-S$1800 + Attractive share incentive**Fish noodles & Hainanese Chicken Rice Stall**Sunday & Public Holidays OFFInterested candidate kindly email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgThanks.Alvin Tan Ee Kwan, R1105557NewGenz Employment Services Pte Ltd (14C7307)
Call / Message 9732 3419 Chinese Steamboat Restaurant Take Food and Drink orders. Clearing, Cleaning and setting up of tables. Maintains cleanliness at working station. Full time /partime position SG/PR/LTVP Looking For Kitchen Assistant too.
Requirements:- Singaporean / PR- Microsoft office skills- With min 2 years relevant experience - Able to start work immediately- Speak and Write English and Chinese- Candidates with admin experience will be preferredWorking Hours: Monday - Saturday (9-6pm)Location: Mandai LinkExperienced and positive attitude, interested email resume email@example.com
Description: Requirements:- Min 1 year relevant working experience Please include the following in your Resume Document* (*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB) Name Contact No Nationality/PR Status Location/Address Recent Photo Expected Salary
LOOKING FRIENDLY , OUTING AND CUSTOMER ORIENTED SERVICE STAFF. - 6 Days a week (1off day) - Western food- Singaporeans/PRs may apply ( no quota)- No/little experience? On-the-job training will be provided- Transport after midnight will be provided- Meals provided SUPERVISOR ATLEAST 2 YRS F&B EXPERIENCE ( NO QOUTA ) - PLEASURE PERSONALITY - FRIENDLY- OUTGOING- SERVICE ORIENTEDsalary - $1. ...
The highlight of the day: Central Kitchen Staff Hi all, Several positions for Singapore people in F&B, retail, logistics, hospitality and warehousing sectors in Singapore You can apply through the following link via our app: Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.sendjobs iOS Apple: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sendjobs/id1294126373
Chef de Partie FT PT
Date Listed 30/08/2018
Company Website www.facebook.com/birdysallday
Company Name Craft Collective Pte Ltd
1. Preparing menus in collaboration with chef, ensure dishes are made to correct recipe & standard
2. Ensuring adequacy of supplies/stocks at the cooking stations, mise en place are freshly prepared and on time
3. Preparing ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
4. Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
5. Maintain workplace and storage clean and tidy, and the safety of consumable goods
1. Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
2. Ability to work under pressure
3. Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure, either in a team or independently
4. Knowledge of best cooking practices
5. Good health and hygiene standards
Birdy's (coming soon) is an all day dining restaurant with a great beer and wine offering.