Junior Sous Chef FT
Date Listed 29/08/2018
Company Website www.facebook.com/birdysallday
Company Name Craft Collective Pte Ltd
1. Assist in overseeing and directing all aspects of a smooth kitchen operation, and in providing functional assistance in the absence of head chef.
2. Responsible for food preparation, storing, quality presentation & plating to customers
3. Preparing hot and/or cold dishes in line with the concept procedures by the head chef,knowledge of how all products are prepared and handled within the kitchen
4. Follow food, health and safety standards and procedures
5. Contributes to the appropriate management of raw materials
6. Coach, train & supervise other team members work
7. Manage inventories and orders for food products, adapting stocks to variations in consumption
8. Manages kitchen appliances
9. Maintain workplace and storage areas clean and tidy, and the safety of consumable goods
1. Committed to work and have excellent time management.
2. Willingness to accept challenge, adapt & grow.
3. Dedicated team player with the ability to work in fast pace environment.
4. Good supervisory and interpersonal skills
5. Perform other ad hoc duties as and when needed
6. Able to perform shift duty; work on weekends and Public Holidays
7. Only Singaporeans, PR, those on LTVP pass need to apply as no quota is available at the moment