You might be interested in these similar ads
Singaporean and all are welcome -No experience required -Training will be provided - Positive attitude Interested, please call: 63974612 96445597 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bubble tea crew needed With some experience WSQ food handling course Attractive Salary awaits successful candidate Watsapp/Call 92329684
We are looking for a cheerful and hardworking service crew. Monthly salary SGD 1500pm6 days a weekInterested candidates please drop a message or details to 98372547 or email your resume to email@example.com
Junior Sous Chef
Date Listed 05/12/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.facebook.com/birdysallday
Company Name Craft Collective Pte Ltd
Education Level Not Specified
1. Assist in overseeing and directing all aspects of a smooth kitchen operation, and in providing functional assistance in the absence of head chef.
2. Responsible for food preparation, storing, quality presentation & plating to customers
3. Preparing hot and/or cold dishes in line with the concept procedures by the head chef,knowledge of how all products are prepared and handled within the kitchen
4. Follow food, health and safety standards and procedures
5. Contributes to the appropriate management of raw materials
6. Coach, train & supervise other team members work
7. Manage inventories and orders for food products, adapting stocks to variations in consumption
8. Manage upkeep of kitchen appliances
9. Maintain workplace and storage areas clean and tidy, and the safety of consumable goods
1. Committed to work and have excellent time management.
2. Willingness to accept challenge, adapt & grow.
3. Dedicated team player with the ability to work in fast pace environment.
4. Good supervisory and interpersonal skills
5. Perform other ad hoc duties as and when needed
6. Able to perform shift duty; work on weekends and Public Holidays
Competitive salary & benefits for the right candidate,
12days annual leave
Medical reimbursement and others!