You might be interested in these similar ads
- Prepare and cook assigned dishes according to recipes, quality and presentation standards- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping and storing food before use- Adhere to and ensure compliance with food safety handling policies and procedures, including personal hygiene procedures- Maintain hygiene standards established in food preparation areas and cooking surfaces- Any a ...
Our Business Is Growing and this expansion needs great people to drive it!To be a successful employee, you need to be able to:* Comfortable to work in a fast moving environment.* Be willing to learn new skills and work across different work stations.* A team player who is flexible and can quickly adapt to change.* Meals and training provided* 6 days work week (8 hoursly daily)* Rotating shiftSINGA ...
F&B Supervisor - $2,000 - $,2300Job descriptions- Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks- Monitoring employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching- Any ad-hoc duties assignedOthers- Preferably with F&B supervisory experience- Able to work from Tuesday - Sunday - Working hours from 10am - 10pm (3pm - 6pm break hours)- Mea ...
Urgent!! Experienced Noodle Chef needed(or have basic kitchen skills)1. Working time: Mon-Sat, Sun&PH off, working hours is negotiable, usually lunch time&dinner time are busy2. Salary : $2500-3000,depends on experience, meals included, salary is negotiable3.Singaporean only4.Walk-in interview5.Can speak, read and write Mandarin while receiving Chinese writing orders6.Place: ToaPayoh (No aircon ...
Novena 5 days work: Waiter, Waitress, Cook, Chef, Bartender, Barista urgently ! Full Time Job Attractive Salary Meals Provided Incentive OT Pay 5 days work Annual leave Medical benefits Great working environment. Sorry no quota for foreign worker. Only Singaporean applicable. Only shortlist candidates will be informed. Email your Resume n Hp Number: bernardlancer@gma ...
We are looking for people who can work at a Japanese restaurant as a cooker and a server. Location: - United Square (Novena) Working Timing: - ①7am-9pm (8-9h) Start time 7am or finish time 9pm *5days in a week. Payment: $1800/month Job scope: - Cooking rice - Making Onigiri - Making bento, preparing side dish - Casher - Talking with customer - Cleani ...
We are recruiting part-time & full time cook and cook helper for our Asian concept food stall at Novena: Day-off: 4 days a month Work on Public holiday: Will be given extra day off Lunch: FOC Passionate individuals holding Singapore PR / Citizens / LTVP with experience in Asian cuisine may apply. Targeted sart date: ASAP Interested applicants please Whatsapp: + 8 4 9 3 8 2 7 ...
Chef De Partie
Date Listed 22/05/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website https://www.facebook.com/73Hillcrest/
Company Name Concept 73 Pte Ltd
Education Level Professional Certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your responsibility
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you
- Helping the Kitchen Supervisor/Lead Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Prepare special meals or substitute items. Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters. Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator.
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish. Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared.
- Inform Lead Chef of excess food items for use in daily specials. Inform F&B service staff of 86'ed items and available menu specials.
- Ensure the quality of the food items. Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
- Protect company assets. Anticipate and address guests' service needs. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- 3 years relevant experience in F&B industry. Lesser experience can be considered for Demi Chef/Commis level.
- Professional qualifications in culinary or relevant kitchen work experience is mandatory
- Great cooking skills, creative in developing specials, and excellent plating skills
- A cool head and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Baking/Desserts/Pastry skills is a bonus.
- Integrity, honesty, diligence and strong work ethics are key attributes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $1,800.00 to $2,400.00 /month