You might be interested in these similar ads
Job Description:An experienced individual who is responsible for all food production including all items produced for restaurants and/or other outlets, Menu development, food purchase specifications and standardized recipes, development and monitoring of food and labour budgets for the department. As an Executive Chef, he/she is responsible for maintaining the highest professional food quality and ...
****** TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEN WEBSITE ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE ********COMPANY DESCRIPTIONWild Honey is all about beautiful breakfasts, all day everyday. It provides an affordable yet luxurious, a chance to become an armchair traveler. A home away from home for guests, friends and team members.Working at Wild Honey provides an opportunity to bring some of the cues of fine dining to all d ...
1. Set up SOPs in kitchen and ensure compliance by all kitchen staff including stewards. 2. Set up detailed product sheets for each item on the menu showing amongst others but not only : *ingredients *dosage *recipe *costing *mise-en-place *picture 3. Ensure product sheets are available for kitchen staff and shared confidentially on the server with the Managem ...
Job Descriptions:Involve in kitchen operations from food preparation to final production.Guide and manage kitchen staffs (delegation and training of duties).Responsible in ensuring consistency of food presentation and quality.Ensure minimum wastage and waiting period for serving.Manage inventory and ordering of supplies as necessary.Participate in menu planning and brainstorming.Any other duties a ...
Calling All Talented Individuals! The Privé Group wants YOU. As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, the Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects. We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience. A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devo ...
Responsibilities: • Prepare and serve food ingredients for the daily operations • Maintain the highest quality of standard in food preparation and presentation. • Maintain highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation. • Deliver legendary service for both internal and external customers. • Basic cashiering and maintaining the full look of the Grab and Go area. • Assist the team and superio ...
Job briefWe are looking for a skilled Western Cuisine Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ing ...
Chef de Partie
Date Listed 14/09/2018
Company Website http://greenwoodfishmarket.com
Company Name Greenwood Fish Market
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant
- Follows the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef.
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
- Follows good preservation standards for the proper handling of all food products at the right temperature.
- Operate and maintain all department equipment and reporting of malfunctioning.
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment.
- Establishing and maintaining effective inter-departmental working relationships.
- Have excellent knowledge of menu creation, whilst maintaining quality and controlling costs in a volume food business.
- Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Checks periodically expiry dates and proper storage of food items in the section.
- Consults daily with Sous Chef and Executive chef on the daily requirements, functions and also about any last minute events.
- Should be able to set an example to others for personal hygiene and cleanliness on and off duty.
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.