Chef De Partie
- Date Listed17/10/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitewww.strumms.com
- Company NameThe Drunken Poet
- Education LevelN-Level
Here at Strumm's, we envision to play an integral part of the human experience, and strive to advocate a different "Way of Life". We believe every single one of us plays an important role in transforming each other's lives.
"We got you!"
If you are keen to journey on with us and create a positive impact in The Drunken Poet, we would love to hear from you!
- Solve problems and make decisions at supervisory level
- Develop new dishes along with management
- Manage productivity improvements
- Facilitate effective communication and engagement at the workplace
- Facilitate and train for effective work teams
- Supervise quality procedures
- Maintain workplace safety and health policies and procedures
- Apply food safety management systems for food service establishments
- Basic salary from $2,000
- OT allowance
- Medical benefits
- Birthday benefits
- Insurance coverage
- Recognition awards
- Compassionate leave
- Shift meal provided
- Transportation home provided
Only Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents may apply. Interested candidates are invited to send your resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified/contacted.