You might be interested in these similar ads
Roles & Responsibilities The chosen candidate shall report to the Outlet Manager and Assistant Outlet Manager and is required to conduct his or her duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, ensuring that the highest level of service and communication is maintained. The tasks include, but not limited to: • Being responsible to serve food and beverage to guests and provide friendly servi ...
Job Description:Take and serve ordersPrepare a variety of beveragesAttend to customer enquiries and feedbacksPerform cashiering dutiesUp-sell and cross-sell menu items to guestsTable settingJob Requirements:Passion in F & B industryPleasant personality with good customer service attitudeGood interpersonal relations and communication skillsAble to showcase initiative and team spirit.Must be able to ...
Job briefWe are looking for a skilled Western Cuisine Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ing ...
Job Description:An experienced individual who is responsible for all food production including all items produced for restaurants and/or other outlets, Menu development, food purchase specifications and standardized recipes, development and monitoring of food and labour budgets for the department. As an Executive Chef, he/she is responsible for maintaining the highest professional food quality and ...
Founded in 2010, CHICKEN UP remains at the forefront when it comes to the contemporary approach to Korean cuisine. Our brand has been labeled as Singapore’s #1 Korean Fried Chicken and still living up to our promise of developing new food innovations as well as maintaining our restaurants' family-friendly environment. We are looking for highly passionate and self-motivated individuals to join us i ...
DUTIES OF A RESTAURANT MANAGER1. 1) OPERATIONS - TRAIN STAFF ON DAILY BASIS - TRAIN PT STAFF/AGENCY STAFF - UPDATE/REVIEW/CREATE SOP AS NEEDED - KITCHEN/FOH COORDINATE NEW MENUS/UPDATE FOH - WEEKLY STAFF MEETINGS WITH FOLLOW UP ON THE ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN - ENSURE SOP’S SET BY MANAGEMENT ARE BEEN FOLLOWED 2. 22) CUSTOMER SERVIC ...
Attractive Salary PackageManage a team of staffCareer ProgressionNo experience requiredResponsibilities:Manage staff and ensure smooth running of operationsPlans, executes and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently.Equip customers knowledge about product rangeTo perform assigned tasks including taking customers’ orders, serving of food and drinks, ...
F&B Cocktail Server
Date Listed 24/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.1880.com.sg/
Company Name 1880 Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
A new Recreation Club is on the look out for fun loving and dedicated Server to join our dynamic team. If you are passionate about hospitality and are looking for an exciting new opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide excellent customer service experience
- Greet customers and present menu, answer question on menu selection
- Make recommendations, share product, additional information upon request and to up-sell or do suggestive selling whenever possible
- Must have Bartendar experience
- Check orders to ensure the presentation is up to standard, quality order is accurate and to rectify when necessary
- Take and serve food and drinks orders
- Check on guest satisfaction and take repeated orders
- Present bill to guest and collect payment
- Clears and removes soiled dishes and bring them to the dishwashing area
- Resets table after use for the next diners.
- Maintain restaurant cleanliness, stock up cutlery and condiments, ensure that mis-en-place, side station is all set up before the shift commences
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Passionate about Food and Beverage
- Working experience in Food and Beverage and Hospitality industry is advantageous
- Service oriented, good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
- Work well in a team environment and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all time
- Knowledgeable in Point of Sales system
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” button.
Thank you for your interest, we hope to see you soon!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified