F&B Store Manager / Manager Assistant from up to 3200+
Date Listed 16/04/2019
Job Type Contract
EA License Number 201709664D
Company Website https://www.facebook.com/tanyusg313/
Company Name SKYLINE CATERING PTE LTD
Education Level Diploma
- Proven Food & Beverage management experience with the ability to drive sales, develop new businesses and motivate teams.
- Managing food and beverage of the restaurant and catering.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Monitor the food quality and exllencent standrad.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Up-to-date with food and beverage trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Oversee reservation, booking & delivery.
- Forecast sales and budget.
- Organize, train & lead the team members.
- Involve hiring and recruitment procedure.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant authority, regulations and licensing.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are strictly observed.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programmes (MS Offices, POS, etc)
- Strong F&B Scheduling experience (Proven ability to control labour costs pursuant to an annual operating target, stockstake.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven training, communication, leadership and financial management skills
- Ability to multitask, adapt to change, think quickly and prioritize effectively in a fast paced and demanding environment while maintaining calmness, composure, and hospitality.
- Have gained 3 years above of working experience in similar capacity and experienced in managing store Service and All Day Dining of at least 150seats.
- Ability to work in fast place.
- Possess comprehensive operational knowledge in local Food and Beverage market.
- Excellent managerial and presentation skills, people management to build and maintain positive working relationships with all associates.
- Possesses business acumen, keenness and depth of perception to achieve financial budget.
- High level of flexibility and adaptability and ability
- Basic skills in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Open to singapore citizen and Local only
- 6 working days a week.
- Staff meal provided.
- Uniform probided.
- Selected Staff provide overseas professional training.
- Attendance bonus.
- Best performance staff daily