Full-Time Service Crew (TOP Bakery Café / ISLANDWIDE / Up to $2.3K)
Date Listed 09/07/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number R1985053
Education Level Primary
- Up to $2,350 + ATTRACTIVE Benefits!!
- Islandwide / Perm. 6 Days
- Medical Benefits Provided
Our client is well-known Korean Bakery.
- Serving breads &/ drinks over counter to customers
- Heating up products as and when required
- Inform customers of current &/ upcoming promotions
- Provide suggestive selling accordingly to customers’ interest
- Cashiering duties
- Assist Supervisors and Managers in ensuring smooth daily operation of store
- Train and guide new colleagues on Company’s SOP
- Ensure cleanliness of store at all times
- All other ad-hoc duties given by Supervisors
- Must possess at least Primary/Secondary/”O” Level, Higher secondary/Pre-U/A Level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC in any field
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent
- NO work experience required. On-the-go training will be provided
- Pork is used in some products, which may require physical contact. Tongs and/or gloves will be provided.
- Working Hours: 5-6 days, average 8 hours/day
- Location: Islandwide
- Salary: $1,800 - $2,350
- Basic, Medical Benefits and additional Allowances included
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to start work
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Leon Lim Chong Han (EA Personnel Registration No: R1985053) at email@example.com
Alternatively, you may WhatsApp me at (+6587689395), strictly NO CALLS.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.