Date Listed 11/02/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.chicken-up.com
Company Name ChickenUp
Education Level Not Applicable
Founded in 2010, CHICKEN UP remains at the forefront when it comes to the contemporary approach to Korean cuisine. Our brand has been labeled as Singapore’s #1 Korean Fried Chicken and still living up to our promise of developing new food innovations as well as maintaining our restaurants' family-friendly environment.
We are looking for highly passionate and self-motivated individuals to join us in a dynamic working environment!
Work location: near Tanjong Pagar MRT / Centrepoint
Salary: $1700 - $2100 per month, negotiable depending on experience
What you need to do:
* Assist chef in preparation
* Arrange and store food in correct temperature, prepare ingredients and utensil
* Manage and upkeep of kitchen
We need people who have:
* High level of personal hygiene
* Good personality, attitude and willing to learn
* Food Hygiene Certificate would be an advantage
* At least 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in the kitchen
* Able to work 5 - 6 days a week, including weekends
* Good command in English
Attractive benefits await you:
* Uniform & staff meal provided
* Attendance and referral incentive
* Staff Discount
* Birthday Benefits
* No-MC Benefits
* Marriage and Compassionate Leave
We welcome part-timers to join us well!
Interested candidates may email your resume to email@example.com or call 6635-8638 (between 10am - 6pm, Mon-Fri).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
****Please indicate which position you are applying****
You can find out more about us at: