Looking for Junior Sous Chef (Japanese Cuisine) ----**NO QUOTA**
- Date Listed13/09/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameIki Concepts
- Education LevelO-Level
Junior Sous Chef shall assist Head Chef to manage, plan, organize, control and direct the team in the kitchen to ensure food prepared is consistent and of superior quality in line with the company's business objectives and ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- handling a wide range of raw fish and other ingredients, managing food stock and working with an attention to detail to fulfill all orders within quality standards.
- Prepare all types of sushi, including maki, nigiri, and sashimi
- In charge of creating, experimenting with new dishes. Jointly responsible for achieving sales targets with the service team.
- Requires to attend all food and marketing meetings.
- Able to describe and ensure the quality of food items, ingredients and preparation methods to all customers.
- Able to plan and execute training programs for all kitchen and service staff.
- Maintain hygiene principles in all cooking areas and clean your space at the end of the shift
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- At least 3 years experience with Japanese cuisine
- Good knowledge of various kaiseki, sushi types and sushi-rolling techniques
- Ability to work both fast and accurately
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be available to work during our opening hours. (on Monday to Saturday, permanent off on Sunday. From 11.30am to 10.30pm)
- A team player with team spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- For Singaporean, SPR or LTVP+ only
- Willing to work in a non-Halal working environment
Work Location: Forum the Shopping Mall, Orchard Road
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,500.00 to $3,300.00 /month
Interested applicants, please apply via GUMTREE and provide the following details:
Years of experience in Japanese Cuisine:
Citizenship: SC / SPR / LTVP+ (main sponsor must be SC/SPR/EP)
Alternatively, you may email your updated resume to email@example.com (only SC/SPR/LTVP+ will be contacted)