Date Listed 14/09/2018
Company Website http://greenwoodfishmarket.com
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
- Supervising the floor during meal periods to ensure that all standards and steps of service are met through all guests interactions.
- Ensuring that checklists, requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Ensure staffing levels for all outlets are accurate based on outlet business
levels. Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes.
- Communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information.
- Interact positively with customers promoting our special items of the day. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties. Answer telephones in a clear voice, coordinate and document reservations. Organize special events in the restaurant such as receptions. Maintain rapport with all departments and attend relevant meetings.
- Ensure that all standards and cash handling procedures are met.