You might be interested in these similar ads
DUTIES OF A RESTAURANT MANAGER1. 1) OPERATIONS - TRAIN STAFF ON DAILY BASIS - TRAIN PT STAFF/AGENCY STAFF - UPDATE/REVIEW/CREATE SOP AS NEEDED - KITCHEN/FOH COORDINATE NEW MENUS/UPDATE FOH - WEEKLY STAFF MEETINGS WITH FOLLOW UP ON THE ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN - ENSURE SOP’S SET BY MANAGEMENT ARE BEEN FOLLOWED 2. 22) CUSTOMER SERVIC ...
Roles & Responsibilities The chosen candidate shall report to the Outlet Manager and Assistant Outlet Manager and is required to conduct his or her duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, ensuring that the highest level of service and communication is maintained. The tasks include, but not limited to: • Being responsible to serve food and beverage to guests and provide friendly servi ...
Job Description:An experienced individual who is responsible for all food production including all items produced for restaurants and/or other outlets, Menu development, food purchase specifications and standardized recipes, development and monitoring of food and labour budgets for the department. As an Executive Chef, he/she is responsible for maintaining the highest professional food quality and ...
Please note - this is for Singapore citizens only. ABOUT THE JOB A service crew member’s role is one of the most intimate for hospitality. You’re a host, entertainer, and server combined into one role. This job is about providing a fun, boisterous, and well-managed time to guests who are at our restaurant to relax, drink, and eat. WHAT YOU’LL DO The bar and front-of-house is your do ...
Cafe Supervisor-Assist on the day to day operations. (Café, Room Service, Banquet Service and Poolside)-Handling guests’ feedbacks in a professional manner pertaining to Food and Services-Resolve problems tactfully and professionally.-Responsible to conduct daily pre-service briefings, specialties and any special events.-Submitting daily report on outstanding issues and problems to the Management. ...
> Bakers - With Baking experience, cake decorations using Icing and fondant Icing.> Use their understanding of ingredients and food preparation to craft recipes and create baked goods.> They measure and mix raw ingredients, bake and decorate items, and ensure that all raw and finished goods adhere to quality and food safety standards.> Measuring and combining ingredients and u ...
Work location: Centrepoint / Tanjong Pagar (5 or 6 day work week) Salary from $1800-$2200/month, negotiable depending on experience THE JOB ●Ensure the efficiency and operation of the restaurant assigned ●Responsible for the performance of the restaurant ●Supervise and motivate staffs to achieve customer service and operations ●Ensuring good hygiene and safety standard are observed a ...
Date Listed 14/09/2018
Company Website http://greenwoodfishmarket.com
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in Interviewing, selecting, training, supervising, counseling and disciplining outlet staff.
- Supervising the floor during meal periods to ensure that all standards and steps of service are met through all guests interactions.
- Ensuring that checklists, requisitions and proper opening and closing functions are being completed each shift.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff.
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary.
- Ensure staffing levels for all outlets are accurate based on outlet business
levels. Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes.
- Communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information.
- Interact positively with customers promoting our special items of the day. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties. Answer telephones in a clear voice, coordinate and document reservations. Organize special events in the restaurant such as receptions. Maintain rapport with all departments and attend relevant meetings.
- Ensure that all standards and cash handling procedures are met.