SENIOR RESTAURANT MANAGER
- Date Listed05/03/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number06C4795
- Company NameSERVQ HRESOURCE PTE LTD
- Education LevelNot Applicable
- Assisting Operation Manager to work with chefs and other personal to plan menus that are flavorful and popular with customer. Work with chefs for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Estimate food and beverage costs. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
- To hit all financial targets.
- To lead the team on each shifts and ensure the company service standards are upheld.
- Assist Operations Manager to work with other management personnel to plan marketing,advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
- Direct hiring, training, and scheduling of food service personnel.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Ensure proper working condition of all outlet equipment and prepare equipment defect list.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs using Point of Sales system.
- Ensure sufficient stocks supplies in restaurant for smooth operation.
- Supervise the operations of at least two restaurants and above.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills.
- Passionate in providing excellent management and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- 6 Days work week
- Rotating Shifts
- $3,000 - $4,000
- Various Location
Interested candidates, kindly send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stephanie Yeo | R1103383
ServQ HResource Pte Ltd | 06C4795