- Date Listed10/01/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameHOUSE ON THE MOONT PTE LTD
- Education LevelO-Level
· Knowledge & Experience in Pastries & Desserts.
· Must have flair & Creativity.
· A Love for Food & Desserts is a necessity.
· An interest in presentation and taste for modern, classical and iconic desserts of a Michelin Star quality level.
· Patience and an eye for detail.
· Must be expressive and communicative in English and/or Mandarin presentation skills to be able to present special desserts for several important guests and customers.
· At least 1 year of working experience in this related field is required for this position.
· Must be able to work in an Innovative and Energetic Workplace with a Growth Mindset.
· You will be trained to prepare and measure ingredients according to the Company’s dessert recipes and methods of a Michelin star quality level, and adhere to portion control and plating instructions.
· You must plate desserts creatively in the presence of customers and fulfill the role of a Dessert Ambassador by introducing each dessert with the paired tea/beverage.
· Maintaining clean and hygienic work stations is of utmost importance.
Conceived by renowned Multi-Michelin starred chef Juan Amador, his protégé Huseyin Turan and The Science Kitchen, HOUSE ON THE MOON seeks to curate desserts created by chefs who are recognized by The Michelin Guide, to form a delectable menu for discerning patrons in a casual and interactive setting to encourage conversations, friendship renewals and memories creation. From contemporary creations to reconstructed, classical desserts, every dish has its own story that will take you on a journey of culture, heritage and creativity. To complete the experience, each dessert is custom-paired by a qualified Sri Lankan tea taster using only pure Ceylon tea leaves.