Date Listed 12/06/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Adirect Singapore Pte Ltd
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Manager in the Human Resource functions including recruitment, remuneration and benefits administration, training, and organizational development.
- Posting of job advertisement in jobs portal.
- Responsible for the process of recruitment by screening, conducting 1st level of interview.
- Conduct Orientation for new hires
- Assist in monthly payroll processing.
- Handle various government grant applications.
- Assist in maintaining employees’ personnel record and file management.
- Assist in establishing internal and external training and development programs and handle any administration related to training application, grant, or claims.
- Be part of the team to review, develop and implement HR policies, plans, procedures, and programs.
- Handle all clearance for resignation/termination/dismissal.
- Handle Singapore work passes administration and termination.
- Prepare HR correspondence, ensures compliance of regulations with CPF, IRAS , MOM, WDA, and other agencies.
- Any other additional duties assigned by Manager, when necessary.
- Good organizational skill as administrative role
- Professional & ethical
- Relevant HR working experience
- Understanding of MOM regulatory requirements
- Mon-Fri: 9am to 6pm
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please provide full detailed resume, stating reasons for leaving jobs, notice period, last drawn and expected salary in MS Words format.