KITCHEN HELPER, COOK & CHEF
- Date Listed04/10/2019
- Company NameSTAMFORD CATERING SERVICES PTE LTD
COOK (Experience in Asian cuisine or Western cuisine)
- Preparation of raw ingredients and perform cooking.
- Maintain of cleanliness, sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Clean, stock and restock workstations and display cases
KITCHEN HELPER (UP TO $2500)
- Assist cook and help out in kitchen
- Wash, peel and slice vegetable and fruit
-Wash dishes, trays, pots and pans manually
- Clean the kitchen, washing work tables and kitchen appliances, separate recyclables from garbage.
- Comply to the Food Hygiene and safety guidelines
- Prepare dessert items
- Make desserts based on the menu
- Come out with new ideas of dessert menu by discussing with outlet chef/head chef
- Comply to Food Hygiene and Safety standards
- Ensure the quality of dessert produced
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
CHEF DE PARTIE
- Assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef in cold kitchen (sandwich/sushi/salad)
- Prepare, cook and present dishes within the specialty
- Ensure the smooth operation and high quality culinary output of their specific area of the kitchen
- Manage and train junior chef
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensure the team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Ensure proper timing of the delivery of each prepared dish
- Monitor on food portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Stock control and rotation
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
6 days, 10hrs per day
Interested party please contact Chef Chris 98719639