Date Listed 05/09/2018
Company Website http://www.haidilao.com/sg/
Company Name Singapore Hai Di Lao Dining Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
1. Learn and be competent in both service and kitchen staff duties
2. Role model to staff and assist in training them on all staff functions
3. Maintain hygiene, sanitary& cleanliness standards while assisting to enforce security and safety measures on the shifts
4. Maintain critical standard: holding times, service speed and quality, raw and furnished product quality
5. Follow up on procedures that support market promotions during shifts
6. Responsible for payroll administration of the Branch
7. In charge of eLeave management and administration including tracking of staff absence
8. Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
9. Maintaining current staff database
10. Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
Perform any ad-hoc duties as required by the Branch Manager
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
2. At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
4. Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent
Working Hours : Shift Work (Six Days a Week).
Working Location: Clarke Quay, Orchard, Jurong East, Harbour Front, Bedok, Novena, Dhoby Ghaut, Sengkang.
Opening Soon : Sembawang, Paya Lebar, Tampines (Also recruiting)
Salary: S$2600 and above
Interview Location: 91 Bencoolen Street Sunshine Plaza #02-04 Singapore 189652
Interview Time: Monday-Friday 10:00am - 12:00pm or 2:00pm - 06:00pm (Close on PH)
Interested candidate may click on APPLY NOW below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. For inquiries and more information, kindly contact 67334985.