Facilities Maintenance Technician [5 days/ Woodlands]
- Date Listed25/11/2021
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Conducts periodic preventive maintenance as well as breakdown maintenance to plant’s equipments and facilities
- Maintains good housekeeping in all work areas
- Assists to upkeep a list of spare parts
- Puts up requisition to replace faulty parts on plant facilities
- Performs scheduled inspection to ensure the pest control process of the manufacturing facilities environment is effective
- Trouble-shoots electrical/ technical problems and able to perform electrical repair and maintenance as required.
- Performs regular preventive maintenance to minimize the occurrence of faults and malfunctions.
- Supervises contractors to ensure that landscaping, repairs and maintenance works are performed according to required standards.
- Daily inspection of physical facilities and equipment to ensure
- Applies Lock-out tag-out system when performing maintenance or repair works.
- Ensures contractor/vendor adhere to KTS’s safety rule and policy.
- Performs administrative tasks as assigned such as submission of incidence reports, updating of facilities records, etc.
If you are interested to apply, kindly WhatsApp or email me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.
Whatsapp: +65 8598 8872（Andrew）
Reg No: R21102889
EA No: 14C7279