- Date Listed20/09/2019
- Job TypeContract
- Company NameBeacon Consulting Pte Ltd
Job Responsibilities: (Training Provided)
- Place outbound telephone calls on defence-related matters.
- Conduct surveys over the phone.
- Record responses.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A warm and approachable personality.
- Good command of English and a second language (Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Tamil) to converse with non-English speaking individuals.
- Basic knowledge in Excel and use of web browser.
- Previous experience as Telemarketer or Tele-Surveyor would be an advantage.
- Able to start immediately and can commit to weekends.
- A typical working week starts from Wednesday to Sunday (up to 44 hours per week).
- Currently, the team is working towards completing the weekly surveys from Wednesday to Saturday for this monthly salaried role.
- Working hours: 10.00am to 10.00pm (including 1 hour lunch & 1 hour dinner break).
- On occasions when you are required to work for more than 44 hours per week, overtime pay will be given.
Interested applicants, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alexandra / Commonwealth