- Date Listed11/10/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company NameBeacon Consulting Pte Ltd
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be conducting phone survey to obtain opinions from members of the public on defence-related matters. Training will be provided.
• Place outbound telephone calls
• Conduct surveys over the phone
• Record responses in the system
• A typical working week starts from Wednesday to Sunday (up to 44 hours per week)
• Currently, the team is working towards completing the weekly surveys from Wednesday to Saturday for this monthly-salaried role
• Working hours: 10.00 am to 10.00 pm (including 1 hour lunch & 1 hour dinner)
• On occasions when you are required to work for more than 44 hours per week, overtime pay will be given
Alexandra/HarbourFront (next to Labrador Park MRT station)
• Excellent communication skills
• A warm and approachable personality
• Good command of English and a second language to converse with non-English speaking individuals.
• Basic knowledge in Excel and use of web browser
• Previous experience as Telemarketer or Tele–surveyor would be an advantage
• Able to start immediately and can commit to weekends
If you are interested in the position, please send us your latest resume to email@example.com.