Date Listed 13/06/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website http://www.joyretcmedispa.com/
Company Name Joyre TCMedi SPA
- Manage and ensure operational excellence in all aspects of the business at all outlets
- Ensure the outlets operate efficiently and effectively and in compliance with company standards
- Oversee the outlet(s)’ day-to-day operations and sales
- Works closely with Management to develop strategic and operational plans for the outlets, managing execution, and measuring results within budget and guidelines to achieve continuous business growth, sales and profitability.
- Develops, coaches, motivates and mentors a team of branch managers and consultants to become high-performing individuals with a strong sense of belonging, integrity and pride
- Ensure outlet(s) maintain high level of customer service satisfaction through excellent customer service from the team
- Handle all enquiries, feedback and complaints at the outlet(s)
- Drives performance with long term vision, innovation, quality and service.
- Walk the talk and leads by being the role model
- Minimum 3-4 years of related experience, preferably managers who have experience in beauty/wellness/spa industry
- Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sales and goal oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume atmosphere
- Proven ability to lead others and positively influence employee behaviour
- Computer literacy is essential
- Able to converse in both English and Mandarin (To liaise with Mandarin speaking customers).