Scheduling Coordinator (Operations)
Date Listed 03/12/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.origin.com.sg
Company Name ORIGIN Exterminators Pte Ltd
Education Level Not Specified
ORIGIN Exterminators is the leading pest management solution provider in Singapore. We incorporate science and innovation into our treatment methods. We believe in providing effective solutions for all our clients.
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible to schedule and coordinate appointments with clients.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Schedules and confirms appointment dates and times with clients.
- Communicates with clients regarding appointment scheduling, appointment changes, no shows, cancellations etc
- Communicates with technicians regarding any schedule changes. Responsible to submit client invoice and/or issue to accounting if charges are incurred.
- Handles and responds promptly to incoming calls, e- mails from clients or technicians
- Liaising with all departments within the company to ensure scheduling work is executed well and in an efficient and timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned with respect to operations and chemicals and equipment in the store.
O Levels, diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be comfortable using a computer and willing to learn to use company scheduling software
- Ability to handle phone with heavy call volume.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to upper managements’ directions accurately
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritise work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be able to stay focused and concentrate with distractions.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and or stressful conditions.
- Must possess the ability to manage change, delays, or unexpected events appropriately.
- Demonstrates reliability and abides by the company attendance policy.
- Must maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times consistent with company standards.
- Team player and an eye for accuracy and details
- Resourceful , responsible and able to work independently
- Willing to work Saturdays (Rotational)
For Singaporean only, no foreign worker quota, interested parties, please email email@example.com your resume.