Supply Chain Executive
- Date Listed14/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttps://truegenics.com/
- Company NameTruegenics Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
Mission of the Role:
To support end-to-end supply chain planning activities for the company’s total product portfolio including demand and supply planning, support new product launch, inventory management and distribution planning.
• Lead the Weekly Review Meeting with Sales team: Provide visibility to Sales team on current inventory level. Gain insights from Sales team on any upsides/potential shortfall in sales. Drive improvement in forecast accuracy.
• Fully own Inventory Management: Retrieve data & perform analysis to ensure optimal stock level to support monthly revenue plans and new product launch. Regular review and adjustment of safety stock level to cater to dynamic changes in demand. Prepare regular inventory updates to management. Continuously strive to reduce SLOB inventory. Keep track of product returns & SLOB inventory for write-off.
• Responsible for Stock Reconciliation: Work with fulfillment center to ensure high level of data accuracy in inventories and stock movement. Ensure any reported discrepancies are resolved timely.
• Ensure Timely Replenishment: Ensure accurate & timely issuance of Purchase Orders with U.S. contract manufacturers as per ordering lead-time. Work with vendors to print and supply product labels to contract manufacturers / fulfillment center on time.
• Coordinate Product Release: Provide full set of documents to Regulatory and Quality partners for product release before distribution can take place as part of compliance control process.
• Manage Label Change Requests: Coordinate label change request and approval between in-house teams and U.S. contract manufacturers to ensure compliance and control in label review process. Manage the implementation of label change and shipment schedule with contract manufacturers taking into consideration depletion of old materials and on hand inventories.
• Liaise with Finance to ensure timely payment to contract manufacturers and to maintain sufficient fulfilment funds for each account to avoid any delay in shipment to customers.
• Handle sample requests from internal stakeholders and liaise with Fulfillment center to apply SAMPLE label before samples can be shipped out. Keep proper record of all sample requests.
• Recommend Cost Savings Initiatives: Continuously look into current processes and identify ways to keep cost low. Assist in sourcing new quotations and negotiate with ingredient suppliers, contract manufacturers and logistics service providers to enjoy cost savings.
• Projects: Take up additional responsibilities and projects as and when required, not limited to involvement in cycle count, Compliance and SOP trainings, participation in selection of logistics service providers, audits.
• Administration: Take charge of proper filing and retention of all documents and forms (COC, COA, cGMP certification, Trademark, Invoices, shipping documents, Product Release Forms, etc)
Key Skills / Experience:
• A minimum of a Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics Management is required
• At least 2 years Supply Chain / Operations experience is required
• Experience in demand & supply planning, purchasing, materials management or logistics management is preferred.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel with ability to create Pivot Tables, V-Lookups is essential.
• Strong attention to details, Ability to act with strong sense of urgency with excellent follow-up for resolution is crucial.
• Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines is required.
• Flexibility to work outside of standard office hours is required at times (Conference call with US)