*Work under sea* DIVER Job - Urgent Hiring / West Area / 5 Days / UP to $2300
- Date Listed14/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
(Diving) Services Company Hiring!!!!
Number of working days : 5 days work only (Monday to Friday)
Location: West Area
*Diver* -( Full Time Position) Singaporean Only
- Able to understand and follow directions/orders from lead diver/supervisors.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Practices safe diving techniques.
- When in customer’s work site, comply with rules and regulations on safety and work methods.
- Comply with SS511: Diving at Work.
- Comply with established Operation Control Procedure.
- Wear appropriate personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Adhere to Company’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Participate in hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Must support, implement, enforce and be conversant with the QHSE policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all diving and safety procedures are read and understood.
- Shall be in possession of an approved medical certificate and a current log book containing a photograph and the diver’s name. The logbook is to be kept up to date with statutory information on each dive.
- To ensure that his equipment is functional and in good order before entering the water.
- To ensure that his equipment is cleaned and stowed, and to highlight any equipment faults to the attention of The Supervisor upon the completion of the dive.
- Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned.
- To drive assigned individuals to and from various locations and ensure assure
- Singaporean only
Basic Salary + Dive allowances + OT
Compensation - Leave Benefits
*If you keen,please email your updated CV (Microsoft words format) to firstname.lastname@example.org 97408798 and please state "Apply Diver Position"
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be updated to our candidates’ database for future opportunities.
Note: By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.