Car Mechanic [Up to $3.2k / Marymount / Diagnostic / Automotive]
- Date Listed16/09/2020
- EA License Number14C7279
- Company Websitethesupremehr.com
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
1. *Perform all vehicles inspection, repairs, overhaul, servicing works, and replacement of components/parts.*
2. Troubleshoot vehicle problems using diagnostic equipment.
3. Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
4. Use testing equipment to ensure repairs and maintenance are effective.
5. Documentation of inspection tests and results
6. Provide training to junior staff
7. Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager
1. Relevant certificate / NITEC in Automotive engineering is a plus.
2. Min 3 years automotive workshop experience
*3. Knowledge in diagnostic software is a MUST.*
4. Strong in diagnostic skill and operating diagnostic equipment is a MUST.
5. Possess Driving license is a plus.