You might be interested in these similar ads
Customer Service Officer needed $2,500Reputable Logistic MNC company.Salary: $2,500 to $2,800Location: WestWorking Hours: 830am to 545pmAWS & VB guaranteedAnnual leave: 15 daysJob Responsibilities:This position is responsible for assisting the Customer Service Manager in managing the assigned CS operationKey contact for customerResponsible to meet all operational key performance indicators and req ...
Job RequirementCandidate must possess at least a Diploma in HRM or equivalentAt least 5 years of working experience in the related fieldPreferable experience in Training & Development in a retail environmentHigh integrity with the ability to handle confidential informationExcellent people skillsProficient in MS OfficeJob RoleWork together with the HR Manager in all HR related role.Liaise with Oper ...
Warehouse Asst Cum Packer Job Duties To do packaging of automotive components and spare parts. Operate packaging machines according to standard procedures and schedules. Perform packaging operation as per customer order on time. Document daily packaging quantity as assigned. Load cartons and transport produced parts as needed. Detect and report machine malfunct ...
Why Join?- MNC- Great learning opportunities (On job training)- Fix shiftJob Type- Part time for 1 Year ContractWorking days, Hours and Salary:Alternate Week Schedule (2 schedule)Morning Shift:Week 1: Mon to Wed: 7.30am to 3.30pmWeek 1: Thurs and Friday: StandbyWeek 2: Mon to Tue: 7.30am to 3.30pmWeek 2: Wed to Friday: StandbySalary $14.50/hrStandby allowance $20/dayMonthly allowance $200/monthAft ...
Salary: Up to $2800Duration: 6 monthsWork hours: 8am to 5pmLocation: Gul Circle (Transport provided at Bishan, Woodlands, CCK, JE, Boonlay, Holland V)Description:- Prepare monthly inventory reconciliation and cost analysis for financial reporting- Implement change order. Perform standard cost roll- Responsible for Array & Instrument work order close and variance analysis and follow up to ensure va ...
Logistics Assistant (Up to $2.8k, Tuas, 1 year) NEEDED at Tuas!! CONTACT 98221115 !!Job Information• Employment Type: 1 year direct contract• Location: Tuas (transport provided)• Working Hours: Office hours • Pay: Up to S$2.8k Job Descriptions• Liaise with customers for the shipping instructions and ensure all products are shipped out based on the promised delivery date• Close coordinate with ware ...
MNC SupermarketIslandwide6 days / weekOur Client is one of the largest supermarkets in Singapore and they are currently looking for passionate individuals to join their team.Responsibilities:Supervisor:Preparation of rosters for the staff of the outletManage staff of the outletEnsure cleanliness of the outletAssistant:Replenishing of stockEnsure cleanliness Cashier:Perform cashiering dutiesPicker ...
Operations Supervisor- FRESH GRADS WELCOME, ITE/HIGHER NITEC
Date Listed 04/12/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Ensure the floor staffs are all well equipped with PPEs before commencement of work.
- Ensure high standard of hygiene and quality level of products and services.
- Report to Operations Executive or Assistant Operations.
- Report all incident(s), situation(s), assignment(s), irregularity, absenteeism, and manpower shortages on daily shift duties
- Provide on the job training to new staff on their job duties in respective areas of responsibilities.
- Lead the team of stewards to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Enforce and monitor proper use of equipment and tool for the various jobs.
- Assist with inventory checks and requisition of chemicals and other items.
- Ensure neat documentation of delivery orders, purchase orders and invoices.
- Co-ordinate with the Operations Executive and Assistant Operation Manager to check their requirements for the day-to-day operations.
- Any other reasonable duties as per instructed by the Operations Executive or Managers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma
- Fresh Grads are welcome
- Candidates must be willing to learn
- Hardworking and positive attitude
Contact 66942668/ 83683052 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org