Online Travel Consultant
Date Listed 06/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website https://www.weekendgowhere.sg/
Company Name ZWOO MOBILE PTE LTD
Education Level Diploma
You love Fridays, don't you?
It is no secret that everyone loves Fridays for what it's worth better days are coming. Yes, you guessed it right, they are called: weekends. However, every Friday that rolls around, people often ask themselves what they should do on the weekend...
If you think it is important for people to escape and take a break from daily routine on weekends, you are the one that this startup is looking for!
If you enjoy interacting with people with outgoing, friendly and energetic personality, Fanshuyou has a place for you!
Weekendgowhere is a travel agent. They are a young and energetic startup team. Their key focus is to discover new and wonderful places for a weekend escape.
If you like to travel, this would be a perfect opportunity for you.
What You Will Learn
Join in a young but experienced startup team.If you have always wanted to build your own startup in the future, this is definitely the perfect opportunity for you. At WeekendGoWhere, you'll experience and find out what it's like to work in a disruptive startup and pick up entrepreneurial skills along with the secret to a successful startup from the most resourceful people in the field.
Learn the marketing skills of running an online project.Here, you will dive into brand positioning and dissect marketing campaigns. You will experience the ups and downs of every campaign and event as you witness the process from conceptualization to execution. You will also get the direct impact on your contribution as you watch the number of views on your site increase day to day.
Learn to work with the team to make a new idea to a real campaign.You will learn to be a resilient and team-oriented member with a strong sense of accountability and responsibility in a dynamic working environment. As you run the marketing campaign, you also touch the lives of others through satisfying travel needs when they voyage away from home.
- Provide the response for travel enquires from online platforms.
- Handle group travel inquiries.
- Handle booking arrangements for the various hotels, resorts, and companies.
- Assist in social media marketing efforts including copywriting for posts.
- Assist in the curation of marketing campaigns, events, and collaborations where necessary
- Possess customer service skills and a sense of professionalism
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- Be familiar with both of Chinese and Singaporean Culture would be a plus.
- High ability to learn
- Social-media savvy