Junior Operations Executive- FRESH GRADS WELCOME! ITE/HIGHER NITEC/POLY
Date Listed 04/12/2018
Job Type Full-Time
- Ensure the floor staffs are all well equipped with PPEs before commencement of work.
- Ensure high standard of hygiene and quality level of products and services.
- Report to Operations Executive or Assistant Operations.
- Report all incident(s), situation(s), assignment(s), irregularity, absenteeism, and manpower shortages on daily shift duties
- Provide on the job training to new staff on their job duties in respective areas of responsibilities.
- Lead the team of stewards to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Enforce and monitor proper use of equipment and tool for the various jobs.
- Assist with inventory checks and requisition of chemicals and other items.
- Ensure neat documentation of delivery orders, purchase orders and invoices.
- Co-ordinate with the Operations Executive and Assistant Operation Manager to check their requirements for the day-to-day operations.
- Any other reasonable duties as per instructed by the Operations Executive or Managers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma
- Fresh Grads are welcome
- Candidates must be willing to learn
- Hardworking and positive attitude
Contact 66942668/ 83683052 or email to email@example.com