- Date Listed12/09/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number14C7279
- Company Websitehttps://www.thesupremehr.com/
- Company NameThe Supreme HR
- Education LevelO-Level
Location: Amber Road
Salary: $1400 - $1700
Working Days: 5.5 Days
• Oversee and supervise facilities attendants to ensure that they are performing in accordance to the requirements by the Club.
• To co-ordinate and work closely with Housekeeper in ensuring all logistics and setup planning is properly done in accordance to the Activities Instructions or events, AGM etc.
• To ensure that all Club's property including furniture and fixture, equipment and etc kept by facilities attendant are in good and serviceable condition.
• To work closely with Housekeeper in the issuance of purchase requisition form for replenishment/supply of housekeeping amenities items and etc.
• To perform shifting and removing of furniture, fixture, equipment, potted plants and etc as and when requested by the Club.
• To carry out removal and disposal of approved unwanted items in the Club.
• To carry out decorations set-up for all festive seasons and events as requested by the Club and be responsible to remove the deco items once the festive season or event is over.
• To carry out routine inspections and cleaning of the swimming pools.
• To carry out Water Polo set-up as per the Club's requirement.
• To perform duty at towel counter in the event of staff shortage when necessary.
• To ensure that daily work performed is compliance with the safety guidelines as well as in accordance to Club's rules and regulations.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Superior from time to time.
- Able to swim (will be required to enter the swimming pool for setup & cleaning)
- Candidate must be able to work shift work
- Basic Microsoft Words and Excel skills
- Candidate must be able to carry heavy tables & chairs as & when required.
- Excellence customer service with good interpersonal skills
- Possess housekeeping experience
☎️ Whatsapp : +6597972048
Reg No: R2094366
EA No: 14C7279